Wipro helped US Bank to evangelize product suites, develop intuitive components and provide a secure next-gen digital platform with a reusable framework in defining their digital strategy to bring in Omni-channel customer experience.
US Bank is the 5th largest commercial bank in the United States, est. 1929 with its headquarters in Minneapolis, Minnesota with around 3,164 banking offices in 25 states and 5,020 ATMs. It provides banking, investment, mortgage, trust, and payment services products to individuals, businesses, governmental entities, and other financial institutions.
The banking and financial services industry is highly regulated and competitive. Amidst growing expectations from the customers in terms of seamless transactions and faster processing times, every bank is now trying to differentiate and go beyond automated banking. Banks are therefore looking to predict customer needs and grow more agile and offer a personalized user experience.
- Experience led with legacy system, changing customer and employee experiences
- Slower time to market
- Websites hosted on non - standardized technology
- Velocity led due to longer time to market and no reusability
Wipro leveraged its vast domain expertise and customer journey experience by:
- designing a new marketing website enabling dynamic targeting of online customers and facilitates multi product purchase and provided a rebranded, omni-channel experience by having all sites on the same platform, architecture and reusable framework
- enabling cross channel collaboration by seamless transition of leads from online to offline mode using analytics
- deploying a next-generation flexible and scalable mobile/digital banking sales platform with the best-in-class features and faster time-to-market capabilities
- US Bank ranked 1st along with 100% success rate among all the banks in “The Keynote Mobile Financial Services Performance Index – US”1
- Enhancement of market share by 47%
- New platform provided superior customer experience which increased the product volumes and generated savings of 7% in 11 months
- 45+ websites delivered
- Customers are able to access their portfolio information 24*7 globally