- Client: Private utility company in Australia
- Industry type: Energy
- Products / Services / Core Business: Renewable and non-renewable electricity and natural gas generation and retailing
- Geography / Areas of operations: Australia
Wipro enabled the use of data and analytics to understand the customer’s energy needs, payment preferences, patterns and satisfaction levels with the service. To launch customer surveys using SMS and email, Wipro implemented Oracle Service Cloud. The system administered 10,000 surveys every day to customers. Further, Wipro enabled the client to accurately target outbound calls that helped understand and address the reasons for customer dissatisfaction.
The feedback from the SMS, emails and voice calls was captured and analyzed and became the basis for better customer-focused services, processes and products.
The improvement in NPS resulted in:
- 20% reduction in customer churn
- 45% reduction in escalations to ombudsmen
- SMS and email response management delivered a 6% improvement in operational efficiency of the contact center
“Oracle Service Cloud was a reliable path to understanding customer needs. It helped the client align with customer needs, deliver value and reduce the incentives for churn. The long-term insights thrown up by the system will also contribute to building more profitable relationships with customers.”
- Vijayeswar Malladi,
Global Head, Oracle Industry Solutions, Wipro Limited