- Industry: Telecom
- Products or services used: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Customer and Partner Communities, MuleSoft, and Vlocity
- Geography or areas of operations: Australia and 20-plus countries globally
- Number of customers: 5+ million
The telecommunications enterprise was running on an older stack of applications for different divisions, leading to poor employee and customer experiences and slow implementations of new solutions. The company also faced the following major issues:
- Disjointed systems.
- Huge technical debt due to digital integrations.
- Slower response times.
- A huge number of products formed over time that were up for rationalization.
- Long wait times in call center queues due to staff working from home.
To transform their business, Wipro developed a strategy to offer immersive customer experiences, and the primary success metric was to increase revenue without increasing costs.
Wipro joined the global telecoms company as a strategic implementation partner in this journey and have been associated with the end-to-end transformation along multiple work streams for over three years. A B2C Labs POC in 2017 led by two consultants has grown into an expansive multi-cloud implementation conducted by over 100 Wipro team members.
As a part of the existing Salesforce implementation and integration program, the Wipro team revamped the existing instance of MuleSoft, making it CI/CD ready using a number of toolsets available within their environment and within the constraints of the network and security stipulation.
During the engagement, Wipro has collaborated with the company’s Innovation Lab (B2C) and the Solution Architect team (B2C) to support end-to-end project activities as well as create POCs for use cases on the Salesforce platform. Wipro has implemented multiple Salesforce modules including Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Vlocity, Marketing Cloud, and Customer and Partner Communities, and supported end-to-end transformations of their B2B and B2C businesses.
- Changed from multiple agent call-center applications to a unified Salesforce Agent Console, reducing average hold time (AHT) for agents and thereby improving CX.
- Created a customer 360 view by gathering all customer interactions from Data Lake using Salesforce Lightning Web Components.
- Implemented- Web-to-Case to the website to handle customer concerns from the website.
- Reduced redevelopment and facilitated a one-stop agent entry point by canvasing/iFraming multiple agent applications into the Console..
- Reused customer flows built for customer journeys for agent assisted flows.
- Integrated IVR and CTI to better handle customer inquiries, allow agents to use smart search capabilities when searching customer records, and transfer calls back to IVR or other agents.
- Built the customer journey from order to activation using the Salesforce Vlocity stack.
- Simplified the product proposition, reducing major products to 20 from 400 using Vlocity Enterprise Product Catalog (EPC) for CPQ.
- Implemented Vlocity (OmniScript and Cards) for better CX.
- Enabled faster checkouts, multiproduct cards, and real-time credit and fraud checks.
- Built flows using Vlocity OmniScript for service migrations, and added new service and Lightning Web Components to capture credit cards and bank details.
- Launched loyalty solution for B2C customers.
- Developed self-care portal and mobile app to enable customers initiate support requests.
- To accommodate customer needs during the pandemic, the portal includes the capability for emergency care givers to raise support cases on a patient’s behalf..
- Created a Knowledge Community portal for call center agents to access knowledge articles when answering customer inquiries.
- Imported B2C customer data (~90M records) and completed two-way sync with legacy Siebel CRM.
- Complete Q2O journey from order to activation for B2B customers.
- Agent console/self-service.
- Streamlined/rationalized product catalogue from 2,000 to 20 major products using Cloudsense CPQ (Enterprise Product Catalogue).
- Special pricing approval flow paired with OmniScript to capture supporting documents and comments
Call Center Transformation
- Migrated multiple Siebel call center applications to a unified Salesforce Agent Console, reducing the time spent accessing data during calls, thereby improving CX.
- Rationalized multiple service teams and applications into one platform, providing a 360 view of customer.
- Live Chat solution implemented with automated case creation, and contact and account association to facilitate routing to SME.
- Delivered Salesforce Omni-Channel experience for both agents and customers in the Salesforce 1 application.
B2C Implementation Benefits:
- Simplified product catalog from 400 to 20 major products
- Reduced the number of products by 95%
- Offering seamless customer and agent experiences
- Handling 250K cases daily
- Managing ~8 million API calls daily
B2B Implementation Benefits:
- Faster closure of contracts and case resolution
- Improved sales/service productivity
- Higher revenue
Customer Self-Service Portal Benefits:
- The Community portal solution logged over 100 cases within 2 days of launch.
- The project dramatically improved the customer experience and ensures company is nimble enough to adapt to changing customer and business demands.
Live Chat for B2B Customers Benefits:
- The remote B2B concierge team can deliver a much improved and more efficient live chat experience for consumers.
- Our reliable, scalable, and remote-enabled solution ensures B2B customers receive a five-star customer service experience.
- The Salesforce Live Chat support allows B2B team to deliver effective and reliable enterprise chat support when needed around the globe.