The client is a leading manufacturer of medical devices and software for treating cancer and other medical conditions, and is a critical supplier to clinics, radiotherapy centers and medical oncology practices.
The medical technology industry is trending towards commoditization of products in a fiercely competitive landscape. As product portfolios grow, buyers become more complex in their demands. Unless players in this industry consolidate their CRM systems and simplify their processes to meet customer expectations, they will be outpaced by competition. Medical technology companies are adopting disruptive technologies and systems to transform customer experience and build their business of tomorrow.
The client’s current CRM processes span sales, customer service, and Configure-Price-Quote (CPQ). These inconsistent business processes across geographies led to increased cost of sales, while the lack of a single view of the customer or the analytics capabilities to track and report user activity, led to service deficiencies and customer dissatisfaction. The client required integrated sales and service processes to create a unified sales organization.
- Global Sales Platform: Wipro created common customer master data, and harmonized the sales process across 2,000 users through a single global instance of salesforce.com. Simultaneously, front and back office data capture was integrated along with the implementation of an easy-to-use user interface.
- Global Communities Platform: Wipro unified all the systems and implemented a single sign-on with a third party identity provider, improving the experience for over 20,000 users. Community processes were harmonized in a single instance of salesforce.com with content management and knowledge base allowing self-help features.
- Global Service Platform: Wipro enabled a cross-view between customer service systems, ensuring that accurate entitlements, contract expiration, and service tickets were visible to the field service teams.
- Global CPQ Platform: Wipro integrated BigMachines with SAP Sales Order and Project Systems, enabling a quick search and segmentation of products and customers.
- 2x deal closure rate, with a simpler administrative process and interface
- 16% increment in lead conversion rate
- 18% improvement in service response time
- Faster customer connect through an accelerated CRM transformation
- Collaboration with multiple departments in real-time through single view