- Client name or descriptor: A global organization dedicated to saving lives, protecting rights and building a better future for refugees, forcibly displaced communities and stateless people.
- Headquarters: Geneva, Switzerland
- Legal Status: Non-profit organization
The customer was facing security threats due to the manual security incident response process. There were multiple manual roadblocks and a lack of availability of knowledge to speedy incident resolution. The Current monitoring system was also manual in nature. Team productivity could not be scaled due to lack of automation. Monitoring the security posture wasn’t straightforward.
- Through the implementation of integrated service now SecOps application with built-in playbooks to guide SOC agents with a step-by-step approach.
- Solution rolled out in just 14 weeks
- Incidents qualified and categorized
- Solution managers SIR across the organization
- Unified Integration with 4 security monitoring systems