Wipro Recognized as a Differentiated Leader in Utility Solutions
Wipro has been a differentiated technology partner of choice since 1999 for global electric, gas, water and wastewater transmission and distribution (T&D) utilities. As our utility clients transform their businesses to provide clean, safe water and sustainable energy, Wipro continues to invest in the industry and technical expertise to accelerate their data and digital strategies.
Deep expertise in core utility process domains
Global utility leaders in many energy domains trust Wipro to help them adapt to changing customer preferences, decarbonization, decentralization, democratization, digitization and energy deregulation. By leveraging Wipro’s expertise through various transformation engagements, our clients have built customer value and future-readiness by strengthening their core capabilities and embedding new digital-enabled enterprise capabilities.
- Transformation of operations and maintenance (O&M) for improved asset reliability, data quality and return on capital investments through re-engineered capabilities for work and asset management, field mobility and geographic information systems (GIS).
- Consumer empowerment through behind-the-meter prosumer solutions and advanced electric vehicle charging solutions.
- Deployment of secure and future-ready operational technology capabilities for energy and water networks.
- Enabled market and system operators to keep in step with fast-changing supply and demand topologies and provide fast and reliable energy balancing and allied services.
- Provided enterprise analytics to elevate customer service and experience, optimized cost-to-serve, enabled predictive asset management and improved renewable generation output.
- Transformation of corporate processes such as HR, finance, accounting and procurement are driving efficiencies, enhancing employee and partner experiences, improving data quality and future-readiness.
Utilities are capitalizing on Wipro’s digital capabilities
Our utility clients partner with us to strengthen their core operations through process and platform transformation. Additionally, they are leveraging Wipro’s digital offerings to amplify business outcomes in four critical areas: Safety, Operational Effectiveness, Customer and Employee Experience, and Revenue Growth.
Wipro has an integrated portfolio of digital services and solutions that combine:
- Organically developed services, solutions and platforms from our well-funded R&D function.
- Acquisitions of high performing companies with market leadership in niche-digital domains.
- Investments in a portfolio of niche early- to mid-stage start-ups through a USD 100M+ venture fund managed by Wipro Ventures, the strategic investment arm of Wipro Limited.