The California Consumer Protection Act (the “CCPA”) provides consumers (California residents) with specific rights regarding their personal information. This Annexure explains those rights. For specific details on the categories of personal information we collect, how we use that information, and the sources from which we collect that information, please refer to the Wipro’s Privacy Statement.
Wipro does not sell your personal information. We may share that information with certain of our business partners to provide you with direct marketing opportunities (which you may always opt out of receiving).
Access to Specific Information and Data Portability Rights
You have the right to request that Wipro disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, you can request for:
- The categories of personal information and specific pieces of personal information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
- Our business purpose for collecting that personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
You have the right to request the return (data portability) deletion of personal information that Wipro holds about you, and we will comply with your request as required by law, but this right does not apply where Wipro is required to retain the personal information in order to provide goods or services to you, detect or resolve security issues or functionality-related issues, comply with the law, and carry out internal business requirements.
Should you choose to exercise any of your rights under the CCPA, Wipro will not discriminate against you in any way. We will not charge you different prices for goods or services, whether through denying benefits or imposing penalties, provide you with a different level or quality of goods or services, or threaten you with any of the above actions.
To exercise any of the rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by submitting your request at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only you, or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request. We cannot respond to your request if we cannot verify your identity and confirm the personal information relates to you.
The verifiable consumer request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information (or an authorized representative).
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
There were ‘no’ CCPA rights related requests received by us in the calendar year of 2020.