Today, a company’s technology is key to keeping up with customers and operating efficiently and competitively. But legacy systems can be inflexible, making it difficult to deploy important new capabilities, such as omnichannel e-commerce and customer service, and employee and customer self-service. What’s more, those systems are often not connected, making it hard to access the data needed to run the business or understand customers, leading to inefficiency, a lack of agility, and frustrated customers and employees.
Wipro helps you tap into the power of Microsoft Dynamics 365 to meet those challenges and create a modern foundation for collaborative engagement. With 900 Dynamics 365 consultants worldwide, we leverage our technology and consulting expertise to deliver solutions that are tailored to your needs and connect your data, processes, and people with intelligent business applications. To help you make the most of the technology, we can assess and redesign your processes, conduct change management programs, and provide ongoing support for your systems. And our suite of Dynamics 365-based solutions cover everything from supply chain management to e-commerce, as well as solutions developed for specific industries such as retail, utilities and healthcare.
With Wipro and Microsoft Dynamics 365, you can achieve a range of benefits, including:
- Optimized, interconnected business operations.
- Personalized, analytics-driven customer experiences across channels.
- Increased employee productivity and satisfaction.
- Standardized, streamlined processes across the business.
- Better insights from unified, consistent data.
- A hyperconnected, future-ready business that can continue to thrive over the long term.