Wipro’s Partnership with Incorta: Bridging the gap between raw data and valuable insights
We’re helping enterprises adopt Incorta’s data analytics platform to accelerate business decisions while lowering costs.
Using the Incorta data analytics platform, Wipro has enhanced the analytics value chain by allowing companies to get insights into their business needs quickly. Together we’re helping organizations gain greater value from their transactional data to better understand their customers’ demands and become more competitive in their markets.
By partnering with Incorta and aligning on a strategy of insights transformation, Wipro offers our customers an end-to-end data analytics platform that enables them to start their transformative migration from legacy systems to more advanced analytics platforms. This results in a reduction in costs as well as the amount of effort required to deliver insights to business users. The solution also provides customers with ready-to-deploy, pre-built dashboards for monitoring business functions. Supported by a strong Center of Excellence (CoE) and solution team, Wipro’s Data Science practice and consulting services ensure an efficient delivery of Incorta solutions that drive the analytics process, from data extraction and integration to gathering valuable insights.
The origin of our partnership
Wipro’s partnership with Incorta began in 2015, when Wipro and Incorta jointly collaborated on a project for semiconductor and software company Broadcom. It’s one of the largest deployments of Incorta working with Wipro during the early days of our partnership. We helped Broadcom’s management team gain quick data insights after onboarding a new business as the result of an acquisition. Today Incorta has become the analytics platform of choice for all Broadcom’s analytics needs across its organization, replacing their legacy Oracle system.
Wipro’s Broadcom implementation of Incorta remains one of Incorta’ s largest and complex deployments, which covered over 500 tables, 4 billion records, 3,000 dashboards, and 4,000 users, with several use cases implemented.
Wipro’s commitment to Incorta and the value its platform delivers resulted in Wipro’s investment team (Wipro Ventures) deciding to invest in Incorta in November 2019. Following the investment, Wipro experienced a widespread adoption of this platform by Wipro internal teams as well as customers. This also led to Wipro being named GSI Partner of the Year 2020 by Incorta.
Combining strengths to deliver streamlined analytics solutions
Wipro’s partnership with Incorta enables us to help our customers on their journey to become an intelligent enterprise. With our tech expertise and Incorta’s platform, we deliver solutions that result in faster performance and insights, a lower cost of ownership, the elimination of duplicate data, greater scalability, improved visibility, and increased agility.
The Incorta platform also reduces time to market for any given analytics use case by eliminating the need for extract, transform, and load/data warehouse (ETL/DWH) operations due to its Direct Data Mapping™ technology.
In a recent study, Forrester revealed that Incorta’s Direct Data Platform™ enabled a business to achieve an ROI of 313%, with total benefits of more than $14 million over three years. We’re giving our clients these kinds of results, and our previous experiences include working with one of the world’s largest semiconductor companies, a pipe and precast product manufacturer, a Thailand-based food product company, and a large technology conglomerate.
Today Wipro has 1,400-plus consultants cross-trained and 100-plus certified on Incorta, one of the largest pools of trained and certified professionals of Incorta’s partners.
The top reasons to choose Wipro for an Incorta project
Our experience leading one of the largest Incorta implementations
- In an enterprise-wide implementation of Incorta, we enabled Broadcom to quickly integrate new data systems from a recent acquisition.
- Broadcom’s customer testimonial showcases Wipro’s ability to deliver a complex implementation.
- The merger and acquisition solutions we developed can be adopted by most enterprises.
- Our Land & Expand solution allows enterprises to start the Incorta journey with one business use case and then expand it across multiple such use cases.
Domain & technical solutions
- Our team can deliver data and Oracle/SAP solution deployments in conjunction with the Incorta team.
- We can enable PySpark integrations for complex business queries.
- Wipro can create client-specific pre-built dashboards from data sources such as Salesforce, supply chains, financial services, and healthcare operations.
Trained & certified Incorta experts
- Our experienced Incorta team has received on-the-job training and are among the top Incorta professionals within the tech industry.
- Wipro operates a large pool of trained resources at offshore locations available for immediate deployment.
- In an ongoing project, we’re working with the Incorta team to train Wipro employees to become Incorta architects.
Quick POCs delivered on the Cloud
- We can deliver rapid two-week turnarounds of proof of concepts (POCs), built on Incorta and Wipro investments.
- Wipro is currently working on provisioning the infrastructure for Azure and AWS cloud to deliver Incorta Intelligent ingest POCs.
Strong functional knowledge
- Our combination of diversified domain expertise, insights from our domain specialists, and our COEs ensure performance metrics are met.
- We will customize and apply our 4M framework to execute the customer’s specific strategy:
- Method (a five-step design methodology)
- Model (scaled by propagating into a “team of teams”)
- Machinery (a digital rig concept)
- Mindset (a digital academy)
Our diversified offerings for delivering insights
OBIEE/OBIA modernization: Migrating to Incort
- Overcome the OBIEE and OAC challenges with a unified analytics platform.
- Benefit from pre-built models, schemas, and dashboards for all Oracle EBS modules.
- Reduce implementation cycle times by 60%.
- Increase ROI while reducing TCO.
- Accurately estimate the size of your implementation using Wipro’s T-shirt–themed sizing model.- Based on past experiences converting reports from OBIEE to Incorta, Wipro has created an estimation model for planning the size of an implementation with the following parameters:
- Small: 300K-record, – 13-week implementation
- Medium: 500K-record, – 19-week implementation
- Large: 1M-record, – 29-week implementation