At Wipro, we provide an end-to-end Provider and Member Engagement module to help payers manage their customer service experiences. We broadly classify our customer service solutions into member services and provider services.
Wipro EMaaS® includes a full portal component, hosted on the Salesforce cloud platform, making it easy for members and providers to find information, manage their accounts, and connect with the agency. We build mobile-responsive portals through a more configurable, less-code-driven solution, allowing the rapid adoption of changes. Members and providers receive a seamless self-service experience and can access accurate information quickly as we leverage Salesforce to meet payer business process objectives.
Our web portals are designed with users in mind, featuring intuitive navigation that enables visitors to reach needed information or functionality in just a few clicks. Our full-service model minimizes the need for users to seek help when completing their Medicaid tasks, yet if a user needs assistance, the option to chat online with an agent (enabled by chatbots) is available on every screen and only a click away. Our customer service representatives (CSRs) can view the same record simultaneously with the enrollee or potential enrollee and answer questions or provide guidance to resolve issues without ever connecting via phone.
Wipro has extensive experience providing customized and cost-efficient solutions for healthcare organizations. Our services and solutions are spread across verticals through our multichannel contact centers. Our centers are equipped with well-trained professionals and the latest technology and facilities, such as interactive voice response (IVR), automatic call distributor (ACD), automated dialers, voice logger reporting engines, and more. We engage our customers through inbound contacts, outbound voice support, web/live chat, email management, mobile SMS/text, and IVR self-service.
Wipro’s Contact Center Services
- Supporting over 1 million providers through 7.2 million calls annually by 1,100 employees.
- Handling over 3.7 million member calls annually through our commercial call centers, staffed by 1,200 CRM specialists.
- Servicing over 5.5 million members and helping manage 700,000 provider correspondences, including 250,000 letters a month.
- Self-service member portal
- Self-service provider portal
- Contact center services
- Automatic call distributor (ACD)
- Interactive voice response (IVR)
- Document control and mailroom support
- Email, chat, Facebook, and social media support
- Short message service (SMS) capabilities