Wipro is a sponsor at this year’s Money20/20 event, and we are delighted to share our expertise in providing scalable banking as a service (BaaS) business models, allowing organizations to bounce back and thrive in a market that is increasingly customer-centric and forward-looking.
Money20/20 is a live and in-person event that offers a leading view on the global financial industry. As fintech’s premier content, sales, and networking platform, it is the go-to source for in-depth analysis and insight.
We see that banks today have the following strategic priorities:
- Using mergers and acquisitions to add value to their offerings.
- Collaborating with fintech partners to increase the speed and scale of the new experiences, products, and services they offer.
- Monetizing data, moving to a BaaS model, and adopting cloud-native banking platforms.
- Developing a product strategy that enables innovations and grows revenues.
How Can Wipro Help?
At Money20/20, we’ll offer a look into how we’re helping institutions enhance their operations with our solutions and platforms:
- Learn how we helped our clients Cynergy and First Horizon National Bank rebuild and optimize their banking services.
- Get advisory tips from Capco, a Wipro company, on M&A and adopting BaaS.
- Understand the benefits in reach through Wipro’s digital engineering offerings, back-office AIOps solutions, ITO managed services, and cloud core banking capabilities.
We would love to connect with you at the event. Here’s where you can find us:
Attend Our Panel Discussion:
Location: Stage: Utopia
Topic: Can You Achieve Digital Utopia?
Date: Monday, October 25, 2021
Time: 1:50pm - 2:30pm PDT
- Sajjad Hussain Khazipura, VP, Engineering & R&D, Wipro
- Yvette Butler, President, SVB Private Banking & Wealth Management, Silicon Valley Bank
- Mary Dent, Corporate Board Member & Ex-CEO, Green Dot Bank
- Lane Martin, U.S. Head of Banking & Payments, Partner, Capco (Moderator)