Wipro is proud to be a part of the 31st Cargo Network Services (CNS) Partnership Conference, which showcases air cargo capabilities through the agile, unified, future-ready air cargo management platform CROAMIS. The conference allows attendees an opportunity to meet and speak with industry leaders and decision-makers to explore and influence the future development of the air cargo industry.
Wipro is a proud strategic partner of International Air Transport Association (IATA), a trade association of the world's airlines. IATA CNS’s primary purpose has been, and continues to be, the development and distribution of programs and services to all air cargo providers to help them achieve their respective business strategies. CNS aims to foster an environment of professionalism, innovation and mutual respect and understanding of each other’s challenges.
What to expect?
- Keynote session by Andrés Bianchi, CEO at LATAM Cargo
- Industry thought leaders and high-profile keynote speakers offering their thoughts on the latest trends and developments affecting the air cargo supply chain
- A variety of panels and breakout sessions by a some of the top experts in the cargo supply chain
- CROAMIS solution
- Travel industry expertise
- Partnership ecosystem
- Innovation capabilities to transform our clients’ cargo business