The crippling impact of COVID-19 on supply chains is evident, globally. The crisis has not only exposed vulnerabilities in the supply chain across organizations, it has also underlined the cost of unpreparedness toward predicting and managing these disruptions. The ability of organizations to navigate through these disruptions and lessen their impact becomes an essential part of not just business continuity… but survival itself.
Attendees can expect to:
- Understand the impact of disruptions and ways to address these challenges
- Learn about strategies to proactively manage supply chain risk
- Get introduced to Wipro and Kinaxis’ joint capabilities
- Gain insights with real-world examples into managing demand, supply, network, and inventory disruptions.
- Domenic J Champa, GTM Practice Head, Wipro
- Bill DuBois, Director, Industry Marketing, Kinaxis