We’re excited to invite you to the fifth edition of the PLMXchange Forum, proudly hosted by Wipro. Over the past four years, this event has emerged as the nexus where industry colleagues, pioneers, and experts gather to explore the ever-evolving landscape of product lifecycle management (PLM) and engineering.
About PLMXchange Forum:
The world of PLM and engineering is in the midst of transformation, and we are thrilled to present discussions and insights on the most pivotal topics shaping the industry.
- Exchange Best Practices: Connect with industry leaders and share insights for mutual growth.
- Networking Opportunity: Forge valuable connections within your sector.
- Stay Informed: Gain insights into the latest trends shaping our industry.
- Peer Transformation Stories: Hear first-hand about your peers' journeys through PLM transformation.
Some of the past topics include:
- PLM on Cloud: Embracing Cloud Solutions for a more Agile PLM.
- Sustainability: Navigating Sustainable Product Development
- Product Carbon Tracking: Addressing the complexities of carbon footprint management.
- PLM-Manufacturing Simulation (EBOM->MBOM->BOP)
- MBSE & MBD - a vital component towards Model Based Enterprise
PLMXchange 2023 will also revisit prior year discussions to check in on developing topics such as AI/ML and its use in CAD/PLM, product carbon tracking, business model-specific BOM transformation, digital twin and servitization, and much more.
A detailed agenda will be shared after registration is complete.
We're excited for you to join us at the PLMXchange Forum 2023 as we gather to shape the future of PLM and engineering.