With the pandemic severely impacting business continuity, enterprises accelerated their cloud adoption journey at an unprecedented pace. While cloud is not a new concept, cloud transformation poses challenges if not done properly.
Today, cloud strategies and adoption plans must evolve and keep pace with technology, accepting new service introductions and more optimal tools from various technology providers. Governance is an important aspect of the journey to successful cloud transformation. However, weak cloud governance and sub-optimal landing zone decisions are eroding performance and cost expectations.
Wipro’s webinar addresses key questions around cloud strategy:
- What should enterprises do to derive the expected payback?
- How can enterprises fine-tune their cloud strategy to serve not only short-term goals, but also long-term?
- What are the course corrective actions or changes that need to be brought in? And to what extent?
- Sam Mathew, Senior Vice President & Head of Americas 2, CIS, Wipro
- Peter Lacoste, Senior Vice President, Dell Technologies
- Rob Brindley, Director – Technology Modernization, Americas, ISG
- Anay Nawathe, Consulting Manager, Digital Strategy and Solutions, Americas, ISG