The pandemic is the most significant cloud transformation catalyst for businesses. Long digital transformation roadmaps have now been compressed into days and weeks as organizations race to adapt to the new normal.
Organizations and governments are increasingly optimistic about the potential of the cloud, not just to unlock cost-efficiencies and data storage possibilities but also to fast-track their journey toward a truly connected Intelligent Enterprise, driven by Artificial Intelligence (AI).
Attend this joint webinar by Wipro, Cloudera, and IDC to evaluate where you are in the cloud transformation journey. Get insights into proven strategies to overcome challenges with cloud adoption and migration. Learn how you can accelerate your organization’s digital transformation-led innovation.
During the course of the webinar, we will discuss:
- The implication of current cloud capability trends in the market and how the pandemic has geared up digital transformation.
- Challenges with cloud adoption — change management, security, and deriving ROI
- Cloud accelerators to simplify the cloud adoption journey and ensure resiliency, business continuity, and cost-efficient operations.
- How organizations can leverage data as a strategic asset in digital transformation.
- How to drive innovation and build an Intelligent Enterprise through cloud adoption and AI initiatives.
- Mathew Joseph, Business head, Data, Analytics &AI, Wipro
- Ammar Fayoumi, Senior Solutions Engineer, Cloudera
- Ranjit Rajan, Vice President, Research (META), IDC