The COVID-19 pandemic has created a ‘cascade effect’. Like the vibrations of a tuning fork, its negative impact is being felt in most economic sectors across the world. It is no surprise that most corporate security profiles are being changed and updated regularly.
As organizations adopt new technologies, sensitive data is likely to be exposed in these modern digital environments. Digital is becoming the new standard for delivering products and services, and organizations are making strategic IT investments in cyber security, cloud and mobility to improve resilience and agility. We see there is a visible drift in mindset from ‘cloud also’ to ‘cloud first’ which compels CISOs and security leaders to adopt innovative approaches to cybersecurity.
Join us in this CISO Summit to understand how enterprises are diligent about protecting their business applications and ensuring the security of their information, workloads, application, and identities while leveraging the benefits of cloud adoption. Also find out how the industry is expected to scale up investments in security to ensure continued services and high levels of privacy, data security and confidentiality.
The panel will cover:
- The major challenges for CISOs specific to data security in the new normal
- The ideal strategy for data protection and privacy in the new normal
- Best practices for preventing data leakage and assuring data privacy
- The role cloud is playing at the frontlines in the world of technology
- The scalability of cloud security posture with reference to cloud migration
- Ensuring that cloud guarantees security with its extreme elasticity and agility
- Importance of a highly distributed security architecture to secure cloud migration