Are you aware that even the most ambitious healthcare initiatives can be accomplished through crowdsourcing? Answers to the most vexing problems in healthcare have been found in the most innovative ways by a lot of companies and researchers by tapping the power of crowdsourcing.
Harvard University joined forces with Topcoder, a Wipro company to create and test automatic delineation algorithms to help improve treatments of cancerous tumors in patients’ lungs.
The pandemic has overwhelmed the worldwide health industry creating a strong need to design a new care continuum by integrating design, technology and infrastructure through the catalyst of crowdsourcing to deliver superior health outcomes.
Join the exclusive discussion with industry experts to understand how they take the lead in designing the new care continuum with the power of crowdsourcing.
- How technology can amplify the researcher’s mind
- Explore how the collaboration of technology & sciences is key to deliver powerful outcomes
- Explore how to leverage the power of crowdsourcing for exceptional outcomes
- How collaboration of technology & sciences is key to powerful outcomes?- by Bill Stith
- How the researcher’s mind works? - by Eva Guinan
- The power of crowdsourcing - by Dave Messinger
- Integrating the power of design, technology & infrastructure for superior health outcomes - by Bill Stith