Retailers today face the unique challenge of engaging with incredibly diverse customers across a range of geographies and digital channels. Customer demands are changing rapidly, and consumers expect far more from retailers than ever before, including hyper-personalized service in near-real time.
To stand out in today’s competitive market, retailers need to provide high-quality experiences that are dynamic enough to adapt to their customers’ needs at every touch point.
Marketing sciences can help. Marketing sciences is a methodical, holistic approach to marketing (combing both outside and inside intelligence) that helps increase short-term and long-term business value for marketing and sales functions.
Join us at our upcoming webinar to learn how we use marketing sciences with a test-and-learn lab setup to deliver unprecedented customer experiences and enable retailers to thrive in this competitive market.
- The role of social intelligence in marketing: How to use market competition to better understand your customers and your constituents
- Wipro Marketing Sciences Lab: How we blend design, customer experience, and data science to solve challenges impacting top-line growth for retailers
- The rapid exploration and experimentation lab, powered by Microsoft Azure: An essential marketing sciences capability
- How to deliver critical marketing and sales uses cases: Targeting, re-targeting & personalization, measuring ROI from marketing investments/campaigns
- How to optimize marketing across customer touch points