A webinar sponsored by Wipro and Informatica
Migrating data resources to the cloud is an extensive project, but one that can deliver a range of valuable benefits, including the ability to analyze data more effectively and gain valuable market insights. Before embarking on a migration, the first step is to craft an end-to-end strategy covering each step in the process to ensure reliability, scalability, and resiliency.
Learn the key approaches to modernizing legacy data systems at Wipro’s joint-sponsored webinar, “Accelerate and Simplify Cloud Data Migration: Essential Strategies and Practices.” Understanding the vital pre-migration steps can help enterprises develop a thorough cloud adoption strategy, yielding greater benefits than a lift-and-shift approach can provide. The session will cover the following topics:
- Tips on assessing data landscapes in preparation for migrations
- User-focused strategies that ensure employees, customers, and stakeholders gain benefits
- Tactics for enabling an accelerated and efficient cloud migration
- Insights on adopting automation platforms to avoid issues and delays
- Data intelligence practices for cataloging assets and ensuring data quality
- Hemant Waradkar, Global Practice Head – Data and Analytics at Wipro
- David Stodder, Senior Director of Research for BI at TDWI
Transitioning to a cloud-based data ecosystem is no longer about IT efficiencies, but about innovating business operations and becoming future-ready. Join our webinar and discover the key tactics for a streamlined cloud migration process.