Date: February 19, 2021
Time: 04:00 PM to 05:00 PM IST
Duration: 60 minutes
The severity and impact of the current crisis has altered the aspects of Travel Management. Bouncing the business travel back and protecting the health and safety of business travellers is a major responsibility for companies today. Everything, from arranging to executing travel plans has become more complex and uncertain. To maintain a strong and supportive travel program, travel managers need to consider both the current challenges and what’s to come.
Join us for '10 Commandments for the Digital Travel Manager: Adapting to the Future of Travel Management', a panel discussion with industry-leading travel and technology experts who will share insights on how to prepare for the next phase of corporate travel.
You’ll learn how to:
- Empower travelers with intuitive, touchless solutions
- Put safety first while building a robust, resilient travel program
- Automate policies to optimize budgets
- Increase visibility and control your expenses
- Use automation and emerging technologies like Way2Go to revolutionize travel and expense management