Elevating your cloud journey across continually changing product/platform needs, performance, scalability, actionable insights and experiences
Enterprises globally have come to recognize cloud as the panacea for digital success and as a result, cloud computing has become mainstream with more than 90% of global enterprises adopting it in some form. Product engineering has started leveraging cloud in a big way to enable a new dimension of innovation and this has led to the birth of a new product engineering discipline – cloud engineering. In a world where software has become the predominant focus of product organizations, cloud engineering has become the de-facto mode of all development, to the extent that it has become synonymous with modern software engineering for all practical purposes.
Cloud engineering entails both greenfield and brownfield product engineering initiatives that leverage a cloud-based ecosystem, often coupled with other technologies, to deliver new features and seamless experiences to end-users. It also includes the leverage of cloud for enhancing the efficiency of engineering processes.
Drawn out from our experience with global customers as well the latest trends in the market, the whitepaper intends to define, elaborate and establish cloud engineering as a technology whose applicability transcends across industry segments.
- Why do I need to embark on Cloud transformation?
- What is my business outcome for disruption?
- What is the right Architecture for my product for Cloud?
- How can the Product be cloud agnostic and portable across multiple Cloud Platform?
- How can I optimize the Cloud Consumption and Scale at the same time?
- How to develop experience centric product and enable personalized service delivery?
These are some of the questions for which you will find answers in the whitepaper and much more.