Everest Group evaluated and featured 23 leading IT service providers on the digital workplace services PEAK matrix based on criteria such as digital workplace services vision & strategy, scope of services offered, innovations & investments, and delivery capabilities. The PEAK matrix is a framework that provides an objective, data driven, and comparative assessment of digital workplace service providers based on their absolute market success and delivery capability
Wipro strengths highlighted:
- Has a well-balanced workplace portfolio with strong proof points for complex transformation spread across various workplace segments.
- Has a credible set of internal IP, partnerships, and investments to carry out end-to-end transformational engagements.
- Has a strong platform play within workplace services with platforms such as LiVE workspace and Holmes.
- As a transformation partner, it showcases a clear transformation roadmap with embedded industry, environment, and user contextualization.
- Its LiVE Workspace platform allows all workplace services to be delivered from a single unified platform.
- Clients appreciate its flexibility as well as the ability to operate under client-defined frameworks and guard rails.
- Clients have also appreciated its ability to provide quick transformation timelines and pricing flexibility.
- Customized support, flexible delivery, and stable operations were some of the other areas of strength highlighted by clients.