Protect your sensitive data and intellectual property in AWS
As enterprises adopt cloud computing, they face new security challenges.
Unlike the traditional data center model, critical data and intellectual property now reside on servers outside of the enterprise’s direct control. Business leaders seeking to secure their AWS environment and migrate existing workloads to a hybrid environment should ask the following questions:
- Are my data hosted and managed in a secure environment?
- Am I effectively managing the cloud spend?
- Do I have central visibility and governance over my data and assets?
- Are my internal and external compliance requirements being met?
- Have I followed the principle of least privilege in terms of who can access my data and when?
- Am I leveraging automation to improve efficiency, consistency and security posture, and eliminate human errors?
Wipro’s Secure Cloud Foundation (SCF) for AWS solution addresses these concerns by building a secure environment. The SCF covers the major areas of security, including compliance, identity and access management, data protection, application security, network security, and infrastructure protection capabilities, which accelerates AWS cloud adoption. By automating security processes, Wipro’s SCF eliminates or reduces the need for a pool of skilled resources for ongoing deployment and maintenance.