Financial Crime Compliance process is under tremendous pressure due to ongoing backlogs, new regulation requirements, and transformation of existing business models.
As the regulations on financial crime compliance become increasingly stringent, organizations realize that they need to improve processes and operations to manage the complexities and risk of financial crime.
Wipro has two decades of experience and expertise in the financial crime prevention and detection industry. We have seen consistent growth in our financial crime compliance (FCC) business and today, employ over 5,000 domain and consulting experts.
We have digitization and automation solutions for enabling AI/ML and behavioral analytical transformation and platform partnerships which have delivered 30-40% cost savings over 3-5 years to our customers.
Our ability to enable the confluence of operations, change and transformation consulting, and digitized solutions will help you quickly close any existing backlogs and transform to a volume-agnostic and efficient set-up that can scale up to any future requirements.
We have helped our partners:
- Manage key operations such as backlog of KYC remediation, new to bank onboarding, periodical reviews, screening, transaction monitoring reviews, and offboarding.
- Cap the AML operations with dedicated team of consulting and change support.
- Improve operational efficiencies by deploying our industry partnership automation and transformation solutions.
- Meet the requirements of sudden surges in transaction volumes by providing short-term staff augmentation solutions.
- Gain cost efficiencies by leveraging global resources at near shore & offshore locations.