The media monitoring services space is facing a host of challenges due to the widespread use of social media. While there are several paid media avenues to market a brand, it is the newly-minted earned media space that is brimming with tweets, posts, and articles across channels and languages. Organizations need to monitor, analyze, and take action on these channels on priority. In addition, the multiplicity of operations, when different business units, processes, technologies, and people work in silos, creates a need to unify them.
Effective media monitoring services are essential to gain media intelligence as well as to demonstrate the ROI of the organization’s public relations and social media programs.
Wipro’s Media Monitoring-as-a-Service enables enterprises to track customer sentiment analysis, reduce operational costs, and transform business processes.
We help track a brand’s performance across media channels, while understanding competitor intelligence and market trends. We provide solutions that are tailored to the organization’s objectives using a multi-layered technology solution that comprises mature machine learning algorithms and a global network of content and media sources.
Our transformation-driven solution offers:
- Increased efficiency through operational and tool based productivity initiatives
- Up to 30-40% reduction in operational costs
- Business process improvements – such as reduction in time-to-market and errors in content publication
- Efficient content and knowledge management
- Higher customer satisfaction and experience through sentiment analysis and next-gen platforms for immersive experience