Wipro has been a partner to Singapore Airlines (SIA), one of the largest passenger and cargo airline companies in APAC, since 2007. We provide vital services such as flight reservations, customer and technical support, escalation management, and post-flight services. Our services also include the handling of flight cancellations and delays.
Wipro has helped Singapore Airlines achieve its performance targets in the last two years. Here are details of the progress made:
- Increased quality score
- Increased customer satisfaction
- Reduced abandoned calls and increased first-call resolution quality
- Reduced training timelines
- Improved telephone servicing factor (TSF)
- Reduced complaints
Our strategies involved:
- Standardization and optimization of processes including digital and multi-channel platforms and inventory migration
- Call-center tools and technologies, which incorporate smart scripts and flows for continuous analysis and refinement
- Updated business continuity planning to ensure action plans are effective in handling unforeseen emergencies
- Communication management framework to span new locations and support languages for expanding the business
Awards conferred by Singapore Airlines:
Wipro Team (Cebu) won the CEO Service Excellence Awards 2020 (Outstanding Partner)
The closure of a travel agency in end-2018 resulted in thousands of booking cancellations. Wipro assembled a dedicated team to perform active callouts to contact over 90% of affected customers which resulted in effective service recovery.
Team Leader Rahul Ravindran Nambiar (Wipro India) won the CEO Service Excellence Awards 2019 (Service Innovation)
Rahul created smart-flows on the Altea Reservation Desktop which effectively prevented mistakes in complex transactions. This resulted in a seamless experience for customers with booking changes.
Wipro Transformation Team won the CEO Service Excellence Awards 2018 (Fusion)
When an emergency response was required in the instance of a natural calamity threatening the closure of an airport, the Wipro team was activated to provide critical support to assist the affected passengers.
Assistant Manager (Wipro Cebu) Tushar Survase won the CEO TCS Awards 2017 (Individual Merit)
Since 2009, Tushar has played a critical role in ensuring smooth daily operations of the Wipro centre in Cebu and he constantly seeks innovative ways to address issues.