The lack of talent coupled with the growing need for specialization with data roles will create a massive demand for talent in the future. We will see the emergence of roles at every point of the traditional data supply chain. Testing, manipulating and checking the datasets before it is processed while making sure that the data deployed is in accordance with the operating model of the organization are two particular skillsets which are underappreciated. At the same time, coupling AI/ML with already existing Data Analytics applications might help uncover data pockets which were either undiscovered or were insignificant to business decision making. Social Contract will only increase to gain prominence in the coming years and talent whose specialization lies in data compliance and ethics is only bound to grow in importance and demand.
Enterprise and Process Transformation has always been coupled with Intelligence and Data visualization. Wipro EOT not only equips our clients with their transformation blueprint but also empowers the transformation with the appropriate analytics. Intelligent Automation forms the core of our offerings, and over the years, we have evolved capabilities across the data supply chain which include the following:
- Wipro IPs and a partner ecosystem whose capabilities range from providing analytics and insights on the transformed processes with parameters relevant to the transformation. We have recently acquired Process mining partners and have an existing IP which helps clients discover, identify, and improve their processes
- A talent pool which includes wide-ranging skill sets that are proficient in the latest data analytics & insights trends
- An established compliance and governance framework to aid the success of our clients
Enterprise Operations Transformation has led transformation initiatives for clients globally across processes and functions, while keeping data as an important aspect for any recommendations or suggestions that we make to the client.
- Everest Global Inc. (2019). Data & Analytics (D&A) - State of the Market Report 2020
- Everest Group Research . Sengupta, C., Gupta , V., Gupta , A., & Dey, P. (2020). The Future of Data. Everest Group Research .