- Client name: A Europe based telecom major
- Industry: Telecom
- Products or Services: Telecom products and applications
- Geography or Areas of operations: Global
- Total annual revenue: $ 28 B
The client had been rolling out technical products on a frequent basis through the year and needed a partner to support with technical and training documentation, which needed to be created, published, and transformed for varied end users. It was critical for the writers to have access to the customer labs and other systems for content validation and training content development. The client also wanted to publish periodic newsletters to their user base to announce new releases and features.
The Wipro team worked closely with the client’s development team, SMEs, and core platform stakeholders to gather all details that had to be captured in the various user and training material. They utilized various information gathering techniques and modes of communication to ensure that the captured information is complete and correct. They also gained access to customer labs at the Wipro site, to validate the content and conduct DVT (document verification testing). This allowed the team to validate the content flow and format and ensure that the content coverage process went through several rounds of quality checks and reviews.
With Wipro creating, publishing, and managing technical and training documentation, the client acquired high quality content and numerous other benefits:
- Timely delivery of relevant content in the right formats for all product releases.
- Content publication and management on the client platform.
- The content was transformed as per industry standards and formats.
- Training content was delivered in a variety of formats suited for varied end audience (TTT, WBT, and ILT (cILT/vILT).
- High quality training material and question banks were delivered to the client.