Ransomware attacks on the Enterprise have proliferated over the last several years and now routinely target backup and recovery infrastructure. Resilience strategies need to be modernized for a stable defense against this new attack vector. Wipro Cyber Resiliency Solutions, powered by Dell Technologies, can protect your critical data with assured integrity and is essential to resuming normal business operations after a destructive ransomware attack.
A solution with a tangible business outcome
Wipro’s Cyber Resiliency Solutions help enable enterprises to protect their critical data assets against cyberattacks. The strong solution integrates Dell EMC PowerProtect Cyber Resiliency Solution with CyberSense, which provides cyber resilience, automation, and integration with a security operation center, unified dashboard, forensic tools, and machine learning techniques.
Wipro Service Theatre, the heart of the accelerator automating the Cyber Resiliency Solution, tightly integrates with various infrastructure components, north bound APIs, and plugins from different OEMs. Abstracted to deliver an agile and flexible orchestration layer, these elements form a single platform with comprehensive automation of required Day 0 to Day 2 tasks required for a complete lifecycle management. Wipro’s Service Theatre also provides a suite of customized recovery and managed services to provide a robust and secure environment with defined processes and procedures to recover data in case of a cyberattack so that your business as usual can resume quickly.
Unique value differentiators for customers:
- Easy-to-consume, predefined (T-shirt size) catalogs – Accelerates solution adoption
- Cyber Recovery-as-a-Service (CRaaS) flexible consumption model – CAPEX to OPEX
- Protect your multi-cloud workloads with CRV leveraging Multi-Cloud Data Services for Dell EMC PowerProtect
- Full Stack solution provides peace of mind and ownership across cyber resiliency solution lifecycle management
- Well-suited for any data protection environment
Cyberattacks are designed to destroy, steal, or otherwise compromise your valuable data – including your backups. Protecting your ability to recover with assured integrity is key to resuming normal business operations post-attack.
Here are the primary building blocks of a proven and modern cyber resiliency solution:
- Critical Data Protection – In a ransomware attack, a CR vault provides an immediate clean copy to restore your business and avoid a potential ransom negotiation with the attacker.
- Data Isolation and Governance ─ An isolated data center environment disconnected from corporate and backup networks and restricted from users other than those with proper clearance.
- Automated Data Copy and Air Gap ─ Create unchangeable data copies in a secure digital vault and processes that create an operational air gap between the production/backup environment and the vault.
- Intelligent Analytics and Tools ─ Machine learning and full-content indexing with powerful analytics within the safety of the vault. Automated integrity checks to determine whether data has been impacted by malware and tools to support remediation if needed.
- Autonomous Recovery and Remediation ─ Workflows and tools to perform recovery after an incident using dynamic restore processes and your existing DR procedures.
- Solution Planning and Design ─ Expert guidance to select critical data sets, applications, and other vital assets to determine RTOs and RPOs and streamline recovery.