Key findings from the research include:
- Blockchain requires real vision and insight across multiple disciplines.
- Blockchain for services providers is about realizing value, not about technology.
- There is still plenty of development and education about blockchain required at this stage.
- Professional services providers are using their own networks to encourage the adoption of the technology.
Wipro’s strengths highlighted in the report:
- Wipro has a very large pool of resources dedicated to selling blockchain, supporting customer engagements, and within a blockchain COE.
- It has a creative and flexible pricing structure for clients that share risks and costs with customers.
- It has robust strategies in place to develop new vertical offerings across key industry themes in addition to vertical-specific offerings in finance and accounting operations that cut across all domains.
- It has a well-defined R&D plan for developing blockchain applications that overlap with other emerging technologies, such as IoT and AI, and solutions that can integrate with Wipro HOLMES and other digital platforms.
The report also mentions that Wipro has strong capabilities across the entire blockchain stack. The clients should consider Wipro at any stage of their blockchain maturity, it is especially appropriate when they understand blockchain's benefits and are looking to add blockchain to their existing technology capabilities.
To read and download the report excerpt and know more about Blockchain at Wipro, please fill out the form.