Delivering resilient, transparent supply chains by leveraging the power of blockchain
Organizations need to build next-gen business networks for existing supply chains to improve visibility, trust, and collaboration among their stakeholders. In response, we developed Wipro’s Blockchain for Supply Chain platform, an industry-agnostic platform that helps our customers create a collaborative de-centralized ecosystem of value chain participants by leveraging blockchain.
The platform enables supply chains to become more resilient and transparent in the areas of cold chain tracking, provenance, and anti-counterfeiting. Built as a modular and customizable platform, this solution enables the identifying and tracking of assets in a supply chain by utilizing blockchain technology.
Blockchain for Supply Chain was crafted for supply chains across industrial value chains to help organizations create and manage blockchain consortiums, industrialize supply chain solutions, and achieve enhanced control, visibility, and efficiency for their supply chains.
o Real-time critical condition monitoring and control
o Existing infrastructure-agnostic integration
o End-to-end asset transition visibility
o Integration of physical and information flow of goods and services across the supply chain
o Unit level product tracking and tracing capability
o Reduction in information asymmetry across participants of the network
- Product Recalls and Returns
o Reverse Logistics
- Distributed platform with a shared, transparent, and immutable single source of truth for all supply chain participants
- Blockchain-driven trust-based model of sharing data with participants without fear of losing the competitive edge in an industry-wide collaboration
- End-to-end visibility in product journey, fraud prevention, effective liability management, and audit trail of assets in the supply chain
- Technology-agnostic solution that integrates data streams in real time from multiple sources, improving end-to-end visibility and the traceability of assets
- Enables organizations to meet regulatory compliances and standards including the global supply chain traceability standard -- GS1-based asset definition
To schedule a workshop or demo for Wipro’s Blockchain for Supply Chain platform, please complete the form below, and we’ll contact you shortly.