As business processes become more complex, getting the most from both company talent, processes, and tech platforms requires a new set of capabilities. Wipro’s Salesforce engineering, solutions and innovation expertise can open enterprises to greater efficiencies, new insights, and stronger financial returns. With Amplify DX, Estimator, and PURVUE, organizations can enhance operations and achieve greater business value.
Amplify DX transforms software development on the Salesforce platform, empowering teams to realize the dual DevOps goals of rapid innovation and agile collaboration
Other continuous delivery solutions for Salesforce confine users to their UI and tools, yet Amplify DX provides the tools needed to automate the deployment process and drive efficient DevOps lifecycles. The solution works with any Git repository and continuous integration system, allowing developers to better control tools and workflows without building from scratch.
- Deliver faster and reduce risks
High-performing DevOps teams are twice as likely to exceed their commercial and noncommercial goals, and Amplify DX can help drive these kinds of accomplishments. Teams gain the ability to not only accelerate deployments, but reduce risks by finding issues early, resulting in consistency across complex orgs
- Realize the full value of Salesforce DX
Salesforce DX offers next-generation developer tools, but learning a new platform can take up valuable time. Whether developing with clicks or code, building packages, or deploying metadata, using sandboxes or scratch orgs, Amplify DX ensures developers can kickstart their SFDX projects and optimize the platform for long-term success.
Built to improve project scope processes, Estimator helps professional services organizations create a transparent, seamless, and faster sales process that benefits customers, sales, and delivery. More than a CPQ tool, Estimator makes it easier for pre-sales and sales teams to scope, estimate, and quote any kind of project, resulting in accurate and consistent capacity models, estimates, timelines, quotes, and more.
A key challenge for any sales team is finding ways to reduce close times. With Estimator, sales engineers accelerate the sales process by leveraging the tool’s Scope Libraries, Timeline Builder, and Effort Calculators.
- Make your teams more successful
Estimator is designed to allow all stakeholders to reach a consensus on a project’s scope before it starts. By defining expectations using scope templates and Salesforce Chatter, it ensures teams can collaborate for maximum impact at every stage.
- Scale faster and onboard more easily
Creating a scoping model for a new service line is challenging and time-consuming. But with Estimator, the full range of roles, rates, and staffing rules all exist in the scoping tool and can be easily applied to a new project or product type.
A major challenge organizations face is identifying and measuring business operations and investments to gauge their value. Harnessing the power of Salesforce, PURVUE enables enterprises to improve business processes and gain new efficiencies by reimagining how they plan investments and predict their impact.
- Gain visibility into operational performance: PURVUE can assess an organization’s operations comprehensively to determine what’s working effectively and where improvements are needed. With the platform integrated into a company’s infrastructure, it can evaluate business activities, technical functionalities, data types, and processes.
- Enhance business functions for greater value: Based on its data insights, teams can make adjustments to eliminate workflow issues and solve multiple pain points in terms of budget, timelines, and productivity. By finding economies of scale and allowing operations to be viewed from a broader standpoint, PURVUE empowers organizations to adopt new approaches, eliminate data silos, and put their collective talent to best use.
- Build a foundation for future improvements: PURVUE allows enterprises to align their initiatives with their capability maturity and ensure their investments are building a foundation for long-term benefits. It can work in conjunction with Center of Excellence (COE) teams to maintain standards of quality, efficiency, and effective teamwork.