- Client: American Technology Company
- Industry: Technology
- Products or Services: Laptops, Desktops, Printers
- Areas of operations: Global
The client wanted to replace its current customer relationship management (CRM) platform. They were looking for an easy-to-use, cost-effective enterprise platform that provided consistent user experience and seamless integration with their IT landscape.
Wipro replaced the client’s CRM system with Dynamics 365. Wipro was involved from consulting to implementation to support activities across projects and implemented the tool for multiple business units across geographies. As part of this implementation, Wipro migrated 300 million records. Over 50 different systems were integrated to support the sales process using batch and real-time interfaces.
This engagement involved implementation of Sales, Service, Marketing, Client portals, Self-Service, Employee portals and Executive Briefing Center portal using Field Service capability of Dynamics CRM.
Key highlights of the implementation:
- Enabled 100,000+ partners with self-service portals to support opportunity pipeline process
- Field Service solution to optimize their processes for executive briefing center across globe
- Content management using Azure Blob, Integration with Sales CRM to fetch accounts and opportunities in real time
- HR Case Management solution for internal collaboration between HR and IT teams and enabling self-service via portals
- Next-Gen Agent Desktop application using Unified Service Desk, and chat integration.