- Client: A multinational technology company
- Headquarters: California, US
- Industry: Hi-tech
- Products/ Services/ Core Business: Internet related services, software & hardware
- Revenue/ Employees: Revenue of over $160 Billion/ 110,000+ employees
A global technology company was concerned about their IT asset management processes. Employees didn’t have a view of the end-to-end process cycle, which included aspects such as tracking, searching and enforcing policy rules around orders. This posed a challenge during internal audits, while dealing with data inconsistencies and manual processes.
After a detailed assessment of the customer landscape, Wipro identified process inefficiencies that were resulting in unnecessary costs. We proposed SAP S/4HANA on Google Cloud Platform to help streamline existing processes.
With SAP S/4HANA as a backend system, this streamlined the lead-to-cash workflow and helped track order fulfillment, shipment, returns, redeployment, repairs, and retiring of IT assets. We also automated the existing processes for greater transparency into operations.
We helped implement SAP Hybris E-commerce as the ordering system, automated the approval workflow and created master data for various elements to get rid of data inconsistencies and eliminate manual intervention. We implemented Fiori apps to provide user-friendly and flexible customized access to all applications for the customer.
- Saved up to 6% of labor and operational costs
- Enhanced user experience with Fiori adoption
- Created one source of truth for all the data, as well as integrated processes across lines of business
- Faster, accurate, detailed reports and analytics to support audits