The experience design ecosystem is at the cusp of change, according to research firm Everest Group. As customer expectations expand, the latest tech innovations are delivering new ways to stay connected. From new data privacy regulations and touchless experiences to data-powered experiences and emerging platforms (such as AI and AR/VR), enterprises around the globe are investing in transformational new technologies. Shifting to personalized, scalable, and sustainable experiences is essential to staying ahead and increasing customer loyalty.
Wipro and Designit, Wipro’s design, experience, and marketing subsidiary, offer a breadth of solutions that put customer experiences at the center of business strategies.
This relationship has driven our ability to provide end-to-end design, strategy, and technology services that enhance customer engagements. Based on the sustainable, responsible, and ethical experiences we deliver, Wipro has been recognized as a Leader in Everest Group’s Digital Interactive Experience (IX) Services PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2022.
Everest Group positioned Wipro in the PEAK Matrix based on the following strengths:
- Our strong experience service capabilities under the Designit umbrella have bolstered our market positioning.
- Wipro delivers complex experience strategies that enable organizations to improve their eCommerce operations, martech ecosystems, campaign design and execution, and buyer journey mapping.
- Clients have specifically called out our strong breadth of capabilities, making our brand a partner of choice for complex engagements.
- Wipro’s sophisticated tools and processes have helped clients gain greater efficiencies and a faster time to market.
- Clients appreciate Wipro’s focus on client-centricity and professionalism.