One of Australia’s largest utility corporations - delivering a variety of water, waste water, and recycled water services to millions of customers.
Our client provides critical ancillary services to enable real estate transactions within its territory. There are multiple products accessed by designated property agents and link brokers for the property in question before the transaction can be closed. These include sewer diagrams, conveyancing certificates (outstanding dues on the property), and confirmation letters for properties close to utility pipes, special meter reading, and others. The ancillary services are an important revenue stream for our client, with an influx of 11,000 applications processed daily.
The applications supporting these processes had reached the end of their life and were due for replacement. They were also rife with security vulnerabilities and operational risks. Furthermore, their lack of scalability hindered future business growth.
To resolve this, we worked with the client to develop a new suite of solutions that would effectively replace the ‘aging’ platforms, enhance capabilities, and offer an improved user experience.
How Wipro delivered client success
Wipro developed the new solution around the client’s preferred technology platform - the SAP stack. With the design and development phases completed, the project is now scheduled for deployment. Here is a list of the critical solution components/features:
- Core application functionality is delivered in SAP (CxP) solution - SAP CRM, S/4HANA, and Fiori, with current systems interfaces as necessary.
- Customers can download letters and other artifacts from a web link, using a reference number provided by the system saving time for both agents and customers, and reducing contact center workload.
- Built the front end customer interfacing platform.
- TIBCO services are used for integration, with provision for additional services as required.
- Legacy integration services were reused on the TIBCO suite to connect to SAP instead of the replaced system and minimize the regression impact.
- Streamserve/Opentext is used for document management.
- The new solution provides a 360-degree view of the customer request through its lifecycle.
- Automated services and real-time tracking of customer applications.
- Significant reduction in response time.
- Improved customer experience.
- Improved average handling time.