Client: US based multinational leadership consulting firm
Industry: Professional services, management consulting services, executive search
Areas of operations: Global, with headquarters in US
Number of customers: Serving millions with commercial operations in 30 countries
Total annual revenue: USD 730 M
Business leaders today are wrestling with unprecedented risks, technological disruption and socio- political change. With so many complex forces at play, talent acquisition strategists ask us to consider the biggest questions – how are we adapting to the workforce of the future?
- The client needed an effective technology strategy to extract candidate information from over 1,500 profiles per day and accurately record information into their proprietary database. The process consumed considerable resources and was fraught with inconsistent communication, resulting in delays in management consulting.
- Every step of the executive search and consulting process had different set of challenges, which needed to be analyzed from a financial, technical and operational lens to win the talent war.
The process consumed considerable resources and was fraught with inconsistent communication, resulting in delays in management consulting. There was a need to rethink the profiling and hiring process to improve speed and accuracy in the business.
Wipro prepared a thorough and comprehensive technology strategy to maximize value and bring about a radical change to the talent acquisition system. To ensure smooth transition, Wipro created a bespoke proof of concept (POC) instance. Detailed due diligence processes ensured that this POC had the capability to transform end-to-end process and reduce the processing time.
The success of the custom POC was critical in building the next steps of the back-office transformation journey. The next steps included - shaping up an ROI driven solution strategy, phase wise implementation plan and agreeing on crucial metrics like request processing time, data extraction accuracy and others for tracking success of the project
Key solution highlights:
- Cloud based SaaS solution for workflow management
- AI and ML based parser with annotation capabilities
- Data inflow management from mail, professional networking websites and other sources
With rich experience and deep insights in technology, we were able to identify opportunities for synergy, focused on releasing value from latent systems while working in hyper-customized environments.
- $1.3M reduction in back-office costs while reducing manual effort over one year
- 70% improvement in accuracy of profile data extraction with AI enabled parser
- 45% reduction in profile processing time
- 50% gain in efficiency with end-to-end automation