Visibility challenges are often driven by a lack of clarity for the final goal of a project as well as difficulty in moving beyond a project’s Proof of Concept stage. Today, manufacturers face these challenges:
- Silo-ed data sets with data that’s locked in plants
- Lack of end-to-end visibility throughout the organization
- Inability to see patterns, resulting in no capacity to learn from past and inability to synthesize
- Lack of data science, decision science, and data architecture brain power
- No 360-degree view of the customer, products, and assets
- Inability to deliver large-scale analytics
To increase ROI for visibility projects and programs, Wipro recommends an Intelligence Enterprise solution powered by a persona-based approach that leverages analytics for manufacturers.
End users rely on a complex technology ecosystem (apps, environments, devices) to accomplish their daily work. This persona-based service approach ensures that those end users are categorized into personas and provided with a predefined set of services.
This persona-based service alignment ensures that personas are carefully defined and classified by roles, job functions, priorities, region, department, and day-to-day tasks as well as by understanding the systems of records a user requires to accomplish a job. Ultimately, this persona-based delivery system creates an employee experience that’s both contextual and personalized.