As companies embark on their cloud journey, they often need to quickly exit data centers and reduce migration risks while ensuring operational consistency with on-premises environments. The Wipro FullStride Boundaryless Enterprise (BLE) solution accelerates the journey to cloud with reduced risks and lower TCO while helping enterprises meet sustainability targets.
The solution builds on the Google Cloud VMware Engine (GCVE), a powerful joint offering from Google Cloud and VMware. Delivered through Global Cloud Studios, BLE provides future-ready cloud lifecycle services for GCVE. Wipro FullStride BLE incorporates workload-centric cloud assessments and R-Lane decisions to arrive at the right treatment for each application, landing zone designs for GCVE, automated migration planning and execution using VMware HCX, and machine-learning-driven managed services.
- Infrastructure as a Service leveraging GCVE
Operates natively on dedicated bare-metal Google Cloud infrastructure powered by the VMware Software-Defined Data Center (SDDC) platform.
- Application modernization through Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE) and Google Cloud Native Services
Enables application modernization using GKE/Anthos on Google Cloud and leverages Google Cloud native services like BigQuery, GKE, Anthos, and Pub/Sub.
- Accelerated transformation
Enabled through high-speed, low-latency interconnect between GCVE and native Virtual Private Cloud in Google Cloud.
- Retained existing VMWare investments
Provides flexible purchase options like VMware Cloud Universal and customers can use their VMware subscriptions across GCVE, private cloud, and Edge environments.
Wipro is a VMware Principal Partner and a Premier and Managed Service Provider partner for Google Cloud with expertise badges in infrastructure, data analytics, application modernization, and more.
- Accelerated data center exits
Enables accelerated migration to GCVE to achieve 2X faster data center exits with compliant infrastructure and improved performance.
- Enhanced agility to meet business demand
Responds quickly to changing business needs such as merger and acquisition activities, geographical expansion, improved developer productivity, faster releases, and seamless scaling of on-premises infrastructure.
- Super cloud economics
- 30% savings through industrialized migration with lowered risk.
- Reduces cost through DRaaS for enhanced disaster recovery coverage.
Wipro received VMware’s 2022 Partner Lifecycle Services award and Google Cloud’s 2021 Specialization Partner of the Year for Application Development award.
Wipro FullStride Cloud Services Portfolio
- Cloud Transformation Services: Automated discovery, assessment, and migration of applications running on on-premises VMware vSphere environments to Google Cloud VMware Engine powered by Wipro FullStride Cloud Studios globally.
- App Modernization Services: Building secure modern applications powered by the Tanzu portfolio or GCP cloud native services gives developers both autonomy and speed for faster application releases.
- Cloud Operations: Seamless and automated operations powered by Wipro FullStride Cloud Services’ Enterprise Digital Operations Center – machine-learning-driven managed services for infrastructure and applications across VMs and Kubernetes environments.
Our technology accelerators and dedicated team of experienced domain and technology consultants collaboratively lead clients through their cloud transformation journey. With deep industry expertise and a robust partner ecosystem, Wipro FullStride Cloud Services helps customers stay ahead of the curve by improving business outcomes.
For more information, visit Wipro FullStride Cloud Services