Reduce tools overload and gain end-to-end visibility across IT infrastructure
Today’s IT landscape has become complex. Operations teams must contend with hybrid, multi-cloud, and cloud-native infrastructure, significant point tools overload, and modern ops demands. The challenge is to deliver excellent digital customer experiences and reliable IT services.
To simplify the challenge, Wipro offers a Unified Digital Operations Management Platform in partnership with OpsRamp. The platform provides AI-powered capabilities to resolve the problem of working with many tools and shadow IT while mitigating the pressure of rising costs.
IT Ops teams using our Unified Digital Operations Management Platform gain value from being able to:
- Access modern infrastructure monitoring with end-to-end visibility across applications, datacenters, public clouds, point tools, and anything else in the IT environment.
- Leverage intelligent incident management with better problem identification, impact analysis, and first response for incidents. The platform provides a streamlined, proactive, and automated remediation process that integrates natively with ITSM tools.
- Create service-centric AIOps to clinically examine incidents, reduce alert floods, and establish a tight feedback loop using OpsQ, our artificial intelligence-powered event management engine.
- Drive cloud day 2 operations made possible by OpsRamp, a true multi-tenant, multi-tier SaaS platform that simplifies the management of complex hybrid IT environments, moving workloads, and applications with continued visibility into performance and availability throughout the migration journey.
- Modernize IT Operations Management by replacing legacy tools and consolidating existing point tools with a modern, future-proofed SaaS-based IT operations platform that combines AI, hybrid infrastructure discovery and monitoring, service, and topology mapping with incident remediation.