Wipro has been an active member of and contributor to the Open Subsurface Data Universe since its inception. The OSDU data platform is transforming energy companies around the world, yet OSDU adoption remains inconsistent across the industry.
To accelerate OSDU adoption, Wipro is launching the Azure OSDU PaaS Competency and Experience Center (CEC), which will allow both customers and ISVs to explore and test Microsoft's OSDU Azure native open-source data platform in a Wipro-hosted virtual environment. This new innovation engine is an outgrowth of Wipro’s FullStride Cloud Services and its strong partnership with Microsoft as an industry-leading cloud provider. The Center will be a hub for exploration, allowing companies to explore the potential of OSDU adoption and envision how the OSDU data platform will solve core business challenges, drive upstream digital transformation, release intelligence trapped in legacy systems and data silos, and orchestrate value across operational landscapes.
The new Center will allow customers to visualize:
- How business workflows can be built and executed in the cloud
- How interoperability can be assured using data products
- How data content can be identified and enriched directly on the OSDU data platform
- How any upstream datatype can be ingested, catalogued, indexed, searched and viewed in an application-agnostic manner
- How the OSDU data platform can integrate with other enterprise digital data platforms
- How a platform operating model can be initiated to drive adoption at scale
- How the OSDU data platform can be a system-of-record, system-of-engagement and system-of-insight
Wipro designed and developed the first releases of OSDU on Microsoft Azure and has deployed and implemented OSDU solutions for multiple oil and gas companies globally. This deep expertise, coupled with Wipro’s engineering, data management and E&P consultancy capabilities, provides a 360-degree domain-driven service capacity.
With the establishment of the Azure OSDU PaaS Competency and Experience Center, Wipro is ideally positioned to be the deployment partner of choice for any OSDU adoption journey.
For more information, contact Wipro at email@example.com