Today, easy-to-use, “low code-no code” application development is helping companies empower business users to use their technology to respond quickly to changes and opportunities. Often, however, this means that end-user development is being done without the oversight and control of the IT organization—which could lead to problems with application quality and security.
Wipro helps you take advantage of the Microsoft Power Platform—a leading suite of solutions designed for business-user developers—while balancing end-user empowerment and traditional IT capabilities. To do so, we draw on our deep knowledge and experience with Microsoft’s business applications, including Dynamics 365, Microsoft 365, and Azure, to help ensure that your Power Platform applications are integrated and part of your overall, end-to-end solutions. And we offer our Power Platform Centers of Excellence (CoEs) that give you get the best of both worlds; The flexibility and business focus of end-user development and the control and security of IT—which helps ensure that you and your company get the most out of your Power Platform applications.
Our Centers of Excellences’ key capabilities include:
- Application development for enterprise-, department-, or user-level Power Platform development.
- Analytics and dashboards that track performance, adoption and errors in new applications and workflows.
- Governance, that provides support for quality delivery, reporting for key stakeholders, and sign-offs on processes to ensure compliance with requirements.
- Environment and security, with usage and threat monitoring and enforcement of security policies.
- User support and guidance that provides business-user developers with advice and assistance to drive sound development and security practices.