Wipro’s Energy practice enables organizations to transform their business operations and accelerate the energy transition through technology. By strategically adopting key technologies, companies can improve their efficiency and effectiveness across the hydrocarbon-product supply chain and shipping value chain.
The energy industry is undergoing many changes, from the energy transition and diversifying products/services to a changing regulatory landscape and evolving competitive environment. These factors have dramatically increased the complexity of the hydrocarbon supply chain and hampered energy companies’ ability to remain efficient, responsive, relevant and agile.
Wipro's expertise in the energy sector, hydrocarbon supply chain management and digital technologies has helped leading energy and oil companies improve their agility, decision making and business performance. By transforming their hydrocarbon supply chain management, we’ve helped leaders overcome barriers such as siloed functions, distributed operations, high storage and logistics costs, elevated risks, and fast-changing compliance requirements.
Our energy advisors offer strategic road-mapping, business process consulting, solution implementation, managed services, and modernization services across multiple areas:
- Supply chain planning and optimization: Network planning and optimization; supply and demand balancing; LNG production and distribution optimization; dynamic scheduling, supply chain analytics and reporting
- Supply chain management and execution: Pre-configured SAP solutions for enterprise supply chain processes (procurement, sales, logistics, core financials and enterprise asset management) to accelerate value and time to market
- Distribution, logistics and shipping: Intelligence-driven operations, secondary distribution scheduling, leak detection, predictive analytics and maintenance, logistics tracking, voyage management solution implementations and business transformation
- Port and Terminal operations: Connected operations, digital port paper exchange, automation of terminal and berth allocation, warehouse management and yard management
- Supply-chain digital transformation: Business process consulting for process optimization, automation and responsiveness, Customer and partner portals, digital services hubs, self-service mobility, supply-chain control tower, digital twin solution to optimize operations, IoT and analytics that drive automation and enable real-time data visualization
- Digital marine assurance as a service: Digital platforms to manage all assurance services (e.g. vetting and clearance, shipping inspection) on a single, unified platform, made available on-demand
Key benefits of Wipro’s energy supply chain management solutions include:
Enhancing stakeholder experience - Boost engagement, collaboration and integration with suppliers, shippers, carriers and customers, ultimately realizing greater value amid the energy transition.
Enabling safety and sustainability - Mitigate risk, encourage workplace health and safety and ensure compliance with regulatory quality requirements.
Minimizing costs - Foster performance-driven scheduling and execution, thus improving operational efficiency and reducing supply chain management costs.
Maximizing return on assets – Provide digital-enabled products and services, enhancing revenue streams and delivering high value through enhanced and expanded capabilities.