Franklin, Tennessee, USA, February 13, 2018:
\Wipro Gallagher Solutions (WGS), a Wipro Limited company, today announced the release of the latest version of its Loan Origination System (LOS), NetOxygen v5.1.
“We are constantly updating our system to keep pace with the evolving industry landscape, while adding innovative efficiencies to enhance lenders’ speed, productivity and accuracy throughout the entire lending process,” said Scott Dunn, Head of Product Management and Compliance, Wipro Gallagher Solutions. NetOxygen v5.1 takes this agenda forward through many features that have been introduced in the LOS.
- NetOxygen v5.1 provides a loan overview feature to offer users a bird’s eye view of various attributes of a loan in the form of a dashboard. It also provides users the ability to look at various conditions associated with the loan and indicates the category of a condition, when a condition is due and the status of the condition.
- As part of WGS’ continued focus to expand its list of service providers, it has added several interfaces to fully integrate with Fannie Mae’s Day One Certainty and help lenders process loans in a more automated and streamlined fashion, while enabling a quicker time to close.
- NetOxygen v5.1 offers several new self-service tools to enable lenders to perform certain configuration tasks by themselves, thereby boosting operational efficiency and reducing time to market. These features include product and pricing setup, conditions configuration, configurable fee matrices and a user management tool.
- This version features a well-defined API that allows more seamless integration of third-party applications and several technology updates designed to enhance performance of operations and the user experience.
- In addition to the system’s numerous workflow feature updates, the 5.1 version integrates a combined correspondent and wholesale portal to offer a more simplified experience pertaining to the processing of loans that originate from the correspondent and wholesale channels.
- NetOxygen v5.1 Platform also supports the WGS SaaS offering which provides regional and mid- market lenders lower cost of entry, scalability and reduced time to market. NetOxygen’s SaaS offering will keep lenders up-to-date with upgrades and security patches while ensuring best-in-class system uptime. It offers a pay-as-you-go variable cost model to help lenders reap the benefits of the platform without significant upfront investments. Clients on the SaaS offering will be able to take advantage of the all the powerful features of NetOxygen including multichannel support, self-service tools, and expanding partner ecosystem.
- Finally, NetOxygen v5.1 fully complies with the latest industry regulatory changes. The expanded set of reportable fields as set out in HMDA 2018 is fully supported, and the new version incorporates changes to the format and number of fields within the HMDA Loan Application Register (LAR). This updated version is also fully compliant with the Uniform Closing Dataset (UCD) mandate, providing a common dataset for loan deliveries to Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac as part of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau’s Closing Disclosure. Other compliance changes include Military Lending Act updates, Desktop Underwriter version 10.1 updates, a revised Cash Flow Analysis worksheet (Form 1084) and Single Housing Guaranteed Income Limits table updates.
“Our innovations are designed to not only meet the regulatory and workflow demands of our valued customers, but also give them a competitive edge to fuel future growth,” said Alok Bansal, Vice President and Business Head of Wipro Gallagher Solutions. “We are very excited about our SaaS offering that will substantially improve lenders’ efficiencies and help them drive digital transformation with the NetOxygen platform,” he added.
About Wipro Gallagher Solutions
Wipro Gallagher Solutions is fueling the future lender. We provide retail, wholesale, correspondent, and consumer lenders with a powerful origination platform that drives profitable lending anytime, anywhere. Moving beyond a system of record to a system of opportunity, the NetOxygen platform elevates the borrower experience with front-to-back workflow, compliance automation, and paperless processing while leaving room for innovation through configurable workflow, third party integrations, and web services/APIs. Wipro Gallagher Solutions is a Wipro Limited company. For more information about Wipro Gallagher Solutions, visit www.wiprogallagher.com
About Wipro Limited
Wipro Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: WIPRO) is a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, we have over 160,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six continents. Together, we discover ideas and connect the dots to build a better and a bold new future.
Forward-looking and Cautionary Statements
Certain statements in this release concerning our future growth prospects are forward-looking statements, which involve a number of risks, and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those in such forward-looking statements. The risks and uncertainties relating to these statements include, but are not limited to, risks and uncertainties regarding fluctuations in our earnings, revenue and profits, our ability to generate and manage growth, intense competition in IT services, our ability to maintain our cost advantage, wage increases in India, our ability to attract and retain highly skilled professionals, time and cost overruns on fixed-price, fixed-time frame contracts, client concentration, restrictions on immigration, our ability to manage our international operations, reduced demand for technology in our key focus areas, disruptions in telecommunication networks, our ability to successfully complete and integrate potential acquisitions, liability for damages on our service contracts, the success of the companies in which we make strategic investments, withdrawal of fiscal governmental incentives, political instability, war, legal restrictions on raising capital or acquiring companies outside India, unauthorized use of our intellectual property, and general economic conditions affecting our business and industry. Additional risks that could affect our future operating results are more fully described in our filings with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission. These filings are available at www.sec.gov. We may, from time to time, make additional written and oral forward-looking statements, including statements contained in the company’s filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission and our reports to shareholders. We do not undertake to update any forward-looking statement that may be made from time to time by us or on our behalf.