As new and dynamic requirements in the Hi-Tech industry continue to emerge, cloud services have shifted from an option to an essential building block for growth. The cloud makes new, flexible operating models possible, helping companies compete in our dynamic and changing world. But transitioning to the cloud can be difficult and expensive, and amid the COVID-19 pandemic, IT companies have faced every breaking point that has halted industries around the world.
Across the globe, today CIOs are looking to:
- Design tolerant infrastructure - leveraging the cloud to help transform technology so it can enable business and reduce IT operational costs
- Redefine BCP / DR strategy for all footprint including cloud
- Implement a distributed strategy for flexible cross migration and auto deployment, as well as on-demand switchover
- Offer a one-click deployment model - ensuring that technology and infrastructure can provide continuous delivery of core services to customers and constituents
- Ensure compliance to security and regulatory environments
- Fulfill data center exits and hardware refresh transformations
At Wipro, we help companies meet their business objectives and drive growth by deploying the cloud during their digital transformation journey. We provide our clients with a seamless, modern, secure, and agile journey to this New Normal enabling them to reimagine their cloud journey through a highly automated and industrialized approach. This process helps organizations ‘lift and shift,’ re-factor, re-platform by deploying a cloud-native, DevOps environment that provides:
- 5X faster migration speed at 30% lesser cost
- Rapid acceleration of cloud adoption at 5X the speed for a zero- or minimum downtime deployment
- Best-fit cloud solution for qualified workloads with over 90% accuracy
- 90% automated post-migration activities enabling 3X faster cut-over
- Accelerated pace – a 40 to 45% reduction in execution cycle time
- Cloud agnostic technology
By providing digital transformation at speed and scale, we bring applications, infrastructure, and security together, leveraging the cloud’s full potential.