Wipro’s use cases powered by emerging technologies
- Smart Airport: An airport transformed from a mundane travel infrastructure to an experience hub with personal robot assistants and guides, superimposed representation of travel information and experiential buying lounge as well as efficient and faster check-ins systems.
- StyLoft: A digital personal advisor for fashion houses and designers that recommends the latest in fashion while assessing their needs. It handpicks fashion goods to suit the event, based on the preferences and personality of the designer and is driven by technologies like Virtual Mirror and Hyper-relevance.
- VR for catastrophe management: A solution created using interactive VR with a first person’s view for disaster management in an oil rig. It includes a 3D environment modeled with the minutest details including familiarization of the facility, training evaluation, and time-bound study effort.
- Windy: It is a personification of Wipro’s artificial intelligence platform, computer vision algorithms and advanced Natural Language Understanding (NLU) capabilities that is disrupting ways of employee recruitment. It is an RPA-based application which uses a 3D depth-sense camera to identify the interviewee as well as a persona for the candidate to interact with. It processes and analyzes the inputs and provides responses, as needed.
- Cognitively-enabled immersive systems: This solution, developed for JCB, helps solve customer issues through field and remote assistance. It enables tracking, health monitoring and fleet management. A digital twin remotely assists field personnel using augmented reality, OCR and annotation.
- Connected Healthcare: The Assure Health platform includes a 3D printed device (for a patient suffering from cardiac ailments or complications in pregnancy), a cardiac necklace and a fetal monitoring device. It has been extended to a smart bed and health buddy using advanced IoT, robotics, NLU and voice-based interaction. It can accommodate innumerable medical devices including glucometer, sphygmomanometer and oximeter while seamlessly interacting with the patient’s daily routine.