The ongoing battle against the coronavirus pandemic, and the resulting move to digital business, has forced leaders in every organization to re-think their digital transformation strategies.
A digital infrastructure is essential and must support the business at all times. IT teams need to develop a strategy that balances agility and resilience for the business.
Join host Aaron Goldberg from IDG, and the guest panel featuring thought leaders from Cisco and Wipro for a virtual panel discussion on Reimagining Digital Networks.
- Key trends observed in customers’ network modernization strategies
- How can as-a-Service Cisco Plus solutions bring in the necessary flexibility and simplicity in consumption?
- How Wipro can deliver OpEx-based IT-as-a-service platform with Cisco Plus?
- Nick Holden, Vice President, Strategic Partner Organization, Cisco
- Sanjit Aiyappa, Manager – System Engineering Sales, Cisco
- Uday Kiran, Head of Cisco Business Unit, Wipro
- Ramesh N.G, Director – Software Defined Networking Practice and Distinguished Member of Technical Staff (DMTS), Wipro