Platform of Growth
Building your business in the cloud is no longer a question; it is a necessity. Freeing yourself of legacy systems, inflexibility, and the need for agility in an increasingly volatile marketplace requires platforms that allow you to meet customer demands and the need for digital interaction. Enterprises need to have the courage to rise beyond the daunting migration complexity and push forward with effectively moving existing workloads from on-premises environments into the cloud, refactoring applications, finding appropriate skills so you can embrace new innovative technologies to unlock new opportunities and growth.
Azure VMware solution- ensuring a smooth path to the cloud
The Microsoft Azure VMware Solution, a jointly engineered offering from Microsoft and VMware, can streamline your shift to the Azure VMware cloud and power up the transition while reducing customers’ long-term costs.
Azure VMware Solution is a private cloud infrastructure-as-a-service that runs natively on dedicated bare-metal Azure infrastructure. Jointly engineered by Microsoft and VMware, the Azure VMware solution offers the ability to quickly and seamlessly migrate or extend existing VMware workloads from on-premises environments to global Azure infrastructure, and modernize the applications using Azure native services. Customers get to protect their VMware investment by leveraging the existing tools and skillsets while ensuring operational agility, innovation, and stability that Azure native services offer. While customers can capitalize on great price benefits for Microsoft applications, they can modernize their existing applications running on VMware by integrating with the Azure native services management and security.
Benefits of Azure VMware solution
The organizational benefits of extending on-premises workloads to the Azure VMware cloud go beyond upgrading to more relevant technology. Some of the significant advantages include the ability to use VMware's enterprise applications and tools powered by the flexibility and velocity of Azure, reduction in time and cost of migration, and better cloud economics due to lower TCO compared to traditional native on-premises cloud environments.
While other players in the market help organizations with their cloud journey, the Azure VMware solution offers a unique set of features that sets it apart. These include-
- Moving or extending on-premises VMs to Azure without any need of refactoring applications
- Powering up VMware applications with dedicated, restricted, highly calibrated infrastructure and distinctive Azure native services and products
- Achieving scale, automation, and fast deployment of VMware workloads on Azure infrastructure
- Leveraging a trusted solution that is delivered by Microsoft, verified by VMware, and run on Azure infrastructure
- Reducing time and cost of additional training by re-using established expertise
Who can take advantage of the Azure VMware solution?
Let us explore the use cases for customers to drive benefits from a migration to the Azure VMware solution.
For enterprises with an extensive application landscape on VMware, transitioning to the Azure VMware cloud can yield positive cost reduction, improved agility, or capability to adopt high value-chain services, leveraging the existing VMware licenses. Customers can also reduce TCO in the long-term by a shift to the Azure VMware cloud instead of renewing their on-premises VMware contract. Another compulsive reason for embracing the Azure VMware solution is accelerating automation, as VMware provides an excellent array of automation tools for managing day-to-day operations.
- Organizations can reduce their on-premises infrastructure footprint by migrating their VMware workloads with a non-disruptive, automated, one-time redeployment to Azure.
- Flexible payment plans allow on-demand up or downscaling of data center capacity to cater to seasonal or temporary needs.
- The high-performance infrastructure and accelerated networking capabilities for virtual desktop infrastructure allow fast migration of on-premises virtual desktops to the Azure VMware cloud, with advanced disaster protection mechanisms.
- Azure’s innovative array of Azure native services backed by a robust partner ecosystem enables developers to modernize applications easily instead of building them from the ground up.
- Organizations can use the VMware stack as a synergistic disaster recovery site that can be leveraged on-demand for on-premises data center infrastructure.
Why choose Wipro FullStride Cloud Services as your cloud partner?
Wipro FullStride Cloud Services strong Microsoft and VMware competencies, has ensured that we are the trusted partner of choice for leading enterprises looking to create a strategic roadmap for risk-free migration to to Azure VMware cloud, and if required managed services. Wipro is a Microsoft Gold Partner and a Managed Service Provider (MSP) expert partner for Azure.
With a Leader positioning by Everest PEAK Matrix® 2021 for Microsoft Azure capabilities and a robust talent ecosystem of experienced cloud professionals, Wipro FullStride Cloud Services’ business profile includes seven Microsoft advanced specializations with 3,800+ Microsoft Azure certified professionals..