Read the State of Cybersecurity Report 2018 to gain insights into the macro, micro and meso environments of global cybersecurity ecosystem.
The year 2017 saw a seismic shift in terms of the magnitude of breaches, sophistication of DDoS attacks and distribution of ransomware payloads. Through 2018 edition of the State of Cybersecurity report, we investigated information security landscape globally by raising some pertinent questions. Some of the questions and related viewpoints that the reader would encounter in the report include:
- How is the distribution of breaches spread across different industry verticals?
- How weapons of cyber destruction are getting more sophisticated with widespread availability?
- How countries around the globe are strengthening their breach notification and cross-border transfer regulations?
- How enterprises around the globe are tightening their cyber defenses?
- How security management and governance of organizations is faring?
- How ready are businesses to collaborate with their competitors when it comes to cyber security?
- What future opportunities can be envisaged in the security automation space?
Fill in the form to gain access to the State of Cybersecurity Report 2018 now!